What are the system requirements for this course?
- Minimum RAM required: 4GB (Suggested: 8GB)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 25GB
- Minimum Processor i3 or above
- Operating System of 64bit
- Participant’s machines must support a 64-bit VirtualBox guest image.
How will I execute the practicals?
We will help you to setup CertAdda’s Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The detailed installation guides are provided in the LMS for setting up the environment. For any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you. CertAdda Virtual Machine can be installed on Mac or Windows machine.
Which case studies will be a part of the course?
- Case Study 1: Stock Profit Ltd, India’s first discount broker, offers zero brokerage & unlimited online share trading in Equity Cash. Design a system to capture real-time stocks data from source (i.e. Yahoo.com) and calculate the profit and loss for customers who are subscribed to the tool. Finally, store the result in HDFS.
- Case Study 2: You are a SEO specialist in a company. You get an email from management wherein the requirement is to get Top Trending Keywords. You have to write the topology which can consume keywords from Kafka. You have given a file containing various search keywords across multiple verticals.
- Case Study 3: You have to build a system which should be consistent in nature. For example, if you are getting product feeds either through flat file or any event stream you have to make sure you don’t lose any events related to product specially inventory and price. If we talk about price and availability it should always be consistent because there might be possibility that product is sold or seller doesn’t want to sell it anymore or any other reason. However, attributes like Name, description doesn’t make that much noise if not updated on time.
- Case Study 4: John wants to build an e-commerce portal like Amazon, Flipkart or Paytm. He will ask sellers/local brands to upload all their products on the portal so that users/buyers can visit portal online and purchase. John doesn’t have much knowledge about the system and he hired you to build a reliable and scalable solution for him where buyers and sellers can easily update their products.
Which Projects will be part of this training
- Certification Project:
- Goal: This Project enables you to gain Hands-On experience on the concepts that you have learned as part of this Course. You can email the solution to our Support team within 2 weeks from the Course Completion Date. CertAdda will evaluate the solution and award a Certificate with a Performance-based Grading.
- Problem Statement: You are working for a website techreview.com that provides reviews for different technologies. The company has decided to include a new feature in the website which will allow users to compare the popularity or trend of multiple technologies based on twitter feeds. They want this comparison to happen in real time. So, as a big data developer of the company, you have been task to implement following things:
- Near Real Time Streaming of the data from Twitter for displaying last minute’s count of people tweeting about a particular technology.
- Store the twitter count data into Cassandra.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at CertAdda You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS or You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the “create your resume” option.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at CertAdda are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by CertAdda for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at +91 8178510474 / +91 9967920486 OR email at email@example.com
Why learn Apache Kafka?
Apache Kafka is one of the most popular publish subscribe messaging systems which is used to build real-time streaming data pipelines that are robust, reliable, fault tolerant & distributed across a cluster of nodes. Kafka supports a variety of use-cases which commonly include Website activity tracking, messaging, log aggregation, Commit log & stream processing. These are reasons why many giants such as Airbnb, PayPal, Oracle, Netflix, Mozilla, Uber, Cisco, Coursera, Spotify, Twitter, Tumblr are looking for professionals with Kafka skills. Getting Kafka certified will help you land your dream job.
What is the best way to learn Apache kafka?
CertAdda’s Apache Kafka Certification Training is curated by industry experts and it covers in-depth knowledge on Kafka Producer & Consumer, Kafka Internals, Kafka Cluster Architecture, Kafka Administration, Kafka Connect & Kafka Streams. Throughout this online instructor-led Kafka Training you will be working on real-world Kafka use-cases belonging to finance, marketing and e-commerce domain, etc.
What is the career progression and opportunities in Apache Kafka?
Technology Giants & MNCs such as Airbnb, PayPal, Oracle, Netflix, Mozilla, Uber, Cisco, Coursera, Spotify, Twitter & Tumblr are looking for Kafka certified professionals. Not only this, SMEs are also using Apache Kafka to build real-time streaming data pipelines. This will also lead to exponential growth in number of Kafka jobs available in the market.
What are the skills needed to master Apache Kafka?
To master Apache Kafka, you need to learn all the concepts related to Apache Kafka – Kafka Architecture, Kafka Producer & Consumer, Configuring Kafka Cluster, Kafka Monitoring, Kafka Connect & Kafka Streams. Knowledge of Kafka integration with other Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Flume, Talend, Cassandra, Storm and Spark will be a plus point.
What is the future scope of Apache Kafka?
With the growth of Big Data and advent of Microservices the adoption of Apache Kafka is increasing exponentially. But the there is a huge lack of professionals with Kafka skills. If you are planning to make a career in Big Data domain, now is the right time to get Kafka certified. Get certified get ahead.
What is the price of this Apache Kafka training?
Apache Kafka Certification Training costs $390. Once you enroll with CertAdda you get lifetime access to the course materials & a dedicated team of support ninjas who will be available 24×7 to clarify all your doubts & help you in executing your assignments & case-studies.
How can a beginner learn Apache Kafka?
CertAdda Apache Kafka Certification Training is designed in such a way that it caters to both beginners & experts. You can leverage instructor’s knowledge who will be available throughout the training and will help you in understanding each concept thoroughly. Apart from that, we have 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries.
Why take online Kafka Certification course? How is it better than offline course?
As the technology is evolving the learning techniques are also enhancing. Flexibility & Quality are the two important pillars of online training. The major benefits of an online Kafka Training over offline training are:
- Latest Course Curriculum: The course curriculum frequently updates with changing industry demands & software updates.
- Quality Instructors: You can connect & learn, each & every nuance of the technology from an expert around the world.
- Learner’s Platform: You can connect with various learners across the globe & share your learning & ideas with them.
- Real-life Projects & Case Studies: You will master the technology with the help of real-world projects & case studies.
- Lifetime Access & 24×7 support: You will get lifetime access to the course content & 24×7 support for any doubts or errors.
What is the average salary for Kafka certified professional?
There are a lot of job opportunities for Apache Kafka professionals as it is adopted by both SME & big giants. The average salary of a Software Engineer with Kafka skills is $110,209 whereas a Senior Software Engineer and a Lead Software Engineer can expect average salaries of $131,151 and $134,369 respectively.