What are the system requirements for this Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) Course?
- Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or later
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or later
- Software Requirements:
- Operating System – Windows 7 or later, Ubuntu 14 or later
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or later (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 or later(prefer latest)
How will I execute practicals in this Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) Course?
You have to create an Azure Free Tier account to execute all the practicals. The stepwise guide for creating a Free Tier account will be available in the LMS and CertAdda’s Support Team will assist you 24*7 in case you have any doubts.
Which projects and case-studies will be a part of this Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) Course?
CertAdda’s Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Training Course includes nine assignment projects which will hone your skills as per current industry standards and prepare you for your future career needs.
The 2 industry-based certification project will test your ability to work with Azure DevOps Services. Following are the problem statement for the same:
- Statement 1:
A web based travel portal wants to ship new features to their customers as quickly and easily as possible. You are a DevOps engineer, whose responsibility is to create a delivery pipeline which will deploy production changes in a short time.
- Enable Docker support for the application
- Create an Azure Web App through the Azure Portal
- Create a DevOps Project and check-in the application to Azure Repos
- Enable the WhiteSource for the project, which will check the security aspect of the solution
- Create a CI release pipeline and configure for its deployment to the Azure container registry
- Visualize the WhiteSource security report
- Validate new code check-in by checking whether it is propagated to the Azure Container registry by opening the application and checking the changes
- Statement 2:
An E-Commerce website, during its festive sale needs to monitor and manage high traffic situations for high availability. Create a DevOps pipeline, such that the changes are quickly deployed and in case of high traffic situations, resources should be autoscaled.
- Create an Azure DevOps project and check-in the code to Azure Repos
- Build and validate if the application is running
- Create an Azure Web App
- Create a DevOps Pipeline
- Enable monitoring in the pipeline
- Deploy and execute the CI/CD pipeline
- Configure Microsoft teams to visualize the pipeline
- Navigate to Azure WebApp and go to monitoring to check the performance parameters
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at CertAdda You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS or You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
What if I have queries after I complete this course?
Your access to the Support Team is for a lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during, and after the course.
How soon after signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for a lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
Yes, access to the course material will be available for a lifetime once you have enrolled in the course.
Will I get placement assistance?
More than 70% of CertAdda Learners have reported change in job profile (promotion), work location (onsite), lateral transfers & new job offers. CertAdda’s certification is well recognized in the IT industry as it is a testament to the intensive and practical learning you have gone through and the real-life projects you have delivered.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
If you have seen any of our sample class recordings, you don’t need to look further. Enrollment is a commitment between you and us where you promise to be a good learner and we promise to provide you the best ecosystem possible for learning. Our sessions are a significant part of your learning, standing on the pillars of learned and helpful instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. So experience complete learning instead of a demo session. In any case, you are covered by CertAdda Guarantee, our No questions asked, 100% refund policy.