What are the system requirements for this course?
Your system should have minimum 4GB RAM and i3 processor or above.
How will I execute the Practicals?
For doing your practicals, you would need to install R set-up or R-Studio on your system. The step-wise installation guides for setting up the environment on various operating systems are present in the LMS. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
Which Case-Studies will be part of the course?
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project. You can choose any of the following as your Project work:
- Project #1: Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data
Industry: Social Media
Description: A sports gear company is planning to brand themselves by putting their company logo on the jersey of an IPL team. We assume that any team which is more popular on twitter will give a good ROI. So, we evaluate two different teams of IPL based on their social media popularity and the team which is more popular on twitter will be chosen for brand endorsement. The data to be analyzed is streamed live from twitter and sentiment analysis is performed on the same. The final output involves a comparable visualization plot of both the teams, so that the clear winner can be seen. The following insights need to be calculated:
- Setup connection with twitter using twitter package. And perform authentication using handshake function.
- Import tweets from the official twitter handle of the two teams using SearchTwitter function.
- Prepare a sentiment function in R, which will take the arguments and find its negative or positive score.
- Score against each tweet should be calculated.
- Compare the scores of both the teams and visualize it.
- Project #2: Census Data Analysis
Industry: Government Dataset
Description: Analyze the census data and predict whether the income exceeds $50K per year. Follow end to end modelling process involving:
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis and establish hypothesis of the data.
- Test for Multi col-linearity, handle outliers and treat missing data.
- Create training and validation data sets using Stratified Random Sampling (SRS) of data.
- Fit Classification model on training set (Logistic Regression/Decision Tree)
- Perform validation of the models (ROC curve, Confusion Matrix)
- Evaluate and freeze the final model.
- Additional Resources:
Here is the list of few additional case studies that you will get at edureka for deeper understanding of R applications.
What if I miss a class?
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS or You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I Get Placement Assistance?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the “create your resume” option.
Can I Attend a Demo Session before Enrolment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
Who are the Instructor at Edureka?
All our instructors are working professionals from the Industry and have at least 10-12 yrs of relevant experience in various domains. They are subject matter experts and are trained by Edureka for providing online training so that participants get a great learning experience.
What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at +91 8178510474 / +91 9967920486 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org