What are the system requirements for this Training?
Any system with 4GB of RAM and a decent HDD with the latest version of Windows, Linux, or MacOS is compatible. Free Tier GCP account will be used to perform all the demos. CertAdda will help you set up the required software. The Installation Guides to set up the environment is available on the LMS.
How will I execute the Practicals?
All the practicals will run on Google Compute Engine (GCE) virtual machines. In case of any doubts, you can reach out to our 24×7 support team.
Which project will be part of this Course?
CertAdda’s Certification Project for CKA Training course, has been designed to help you with the CKA Examination. The project is divided into eight units, each representing a domain in the CKA Exam. The weightage of units is aligned to the official CKA Exam pattern. The following units are included in the project:
- Installation, Configuration, and Validation: Deploy a new cluster with a master node on a bare-metal machine leveraging the provided Container Network Interface (CNI) option and then add use kubeadm to attach new worker nodes to it.
- Application Lifecycle Management: Manage applications deployed on the cluster using different controllers and operations such as rolling updates, rollbacks, and scaling.
- Networking: Demonstrate different application/service discovery mechanisms in your cluster and deploy an ingress controller and ingress resource using specified rules for traffic routing.
- Scheduling: Configure and manage pod scheduling on your cluster by using multiple schedulers, applying resource limiting filters, and deploying pods without using a scheduler.
- Security: Secure the cluster in different ways using Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), network policies, and security contexts.
- Cluster Maintenance: Perform cluster-level maintenance tasks such as upgrading the kubeadm library, backing up etcd, and adding and removing nodes.
- Logging and Monitoring: Log and monitor various cluster events and resources using the various commands at your disposal.
- Storage: Create and use persistent storage mounts for your stateful application.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at CertAdda You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS or You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the “create your resume” option.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at CertAdda are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by CertAdda for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at +91 8178510474 / +91 9967920486 OR email at email@example.com