What are the system requirements for this course?
- CPU: Minimum Requirement – Dual Core 1.8GHz 32-bit (x86) Recommended – Quad Core 2.4GHz 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 4GB (Rercommended 8 Gb) / For Mac users: Minimum 8Gb of RAM
- Operating System: Minimum– Windows 7
- .Net Framework: Minimum Version- 4.6.1
- Latest Oracle VM VirtualBox:
For Mac: You can download the latest version of Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac-OS X from here (You are free to choose any virtualization software that is compatible with Windows VM).
For Windows: You can either use your own licensed version of Windows or you can download a trial version of Windows VM and configure your virtualization software from here.
How will I execute the practicals?
- All the Demo/Hands-on of UiPath are to be executed on UiPath Studio v2018.4.3 tool installed on local machines. The UiPath Studio v2018.4.3 Community Edition tool can be downloaded from here.
- To learn Citrix Automation, access to a remote machine would be needed using Remote Desktop Connection or a Virtual Machine (VM) running Microsoft Windows 7 or above through virtualization software such as VMWare/VirtualBox/Hyper-V.
- The detailed installation guides are also provided in the LMS for setting up the environment. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
Which project is part of this course?
Stock Exchange house is a mid-sized company that manages the investment of its clients. Its clients have exposure to various types of instruments such as Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, etc. The company is seeing a great deal of appreciation in its customer base; however, because of its increasing customer base, the company is no longer able to cater to the specific demands of its customers. The nature of the stock business is highly volatile; hence the company needs to send reports of the stock prices to its customers multiple times a day. The company is planning to create a robot that will fetch the prices from www.moneycontrol.com website and send the report to its customers. Below are the major steps that the robot should perform:
Read each client’s stock portfolio excel sheet located in a folder
Open Moneyconrol.com website to look for stock prices
For each stock mentioned in the excel sheet, fetch the stock price from the Moneycontrol.com website
Enter the price read from the website into the excel sheet
Once all the stock prices have been read and excel sheet filled, send the email to the customer with excel file as an attachment
Log the activities in orchestrator
Log send mail as a transaction in orchestrator queue
What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at +91 8178510474 / +91 9967920486 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at CertAdda You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS or You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
What if I have queries after I complete this course?
Your access to the Support Team is for a lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after Signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for a lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
Yes, access to the course material will be available for a lifetime once you have enrolled in the course.