What are the system requirements for this Microsoft Azure Developer AZ-204 Course?
- Hardware Requirements:
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or later
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or later
- Software Requirements:
- Operating System – Windows 7 or later, Ubuntu 14 or later
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or later (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 or later
How will I execute practicals in this Microsoft Azure Developer AZ-204 Course?
You will be executing all the practicals on free tier Azure account, which you will be creating during the class.
Which project will be a part of this Microsoft Azure Developer AZ-204?
- Domain: Automobiles
- Background: Zoyota is an MNC, which manufactures automobiles. They have over 10 million customers across the globe. Due to the outstanding vehicle performance and improved technical specifications, the number of customers is increasing at an exponential rate. The company has its manufacturing units across the globe. Every year, the company launches on an average 10 different models of their automobiles in each region.
- Business Requirement: The company currently has its entire application and management portal infrastructure on-premise. It has been decided to migrate the infrastructure to Azure as its entire application is built on top of Microsoft Stack. To start with, the organization has decided to migrate the “Fleet Management Portal” to Azure. As per the company’s compliance, no data should be available outside the country. Business users must perform the acceptance testing of the new versions of the applications before deploying them to the production environment. There must be a provision for Identity Access Management as well.
- Technical Requirements:
- Storage repository: The data storage currently used on-premise has a storage capacity of a minimum of 250 TB. Data should be replicated at various locations to reduce latency. The designated “Admin” user should be able to grant “Admin” rights to another user when he/she is going to be unavailable. This should be done in such a manner that the temporary “Admin” has “Admin” access only to the Storage repository and no other components of the infrastructure.
- Website: The company website must be deployed on Azure as a Web App service. Scheduling must be done to take weekly back up of the Web App. The website should have access to a minimum storage space of 100 GB to account for the log files which get stored in the file server. Developers must validate the application deployed on the staging server.
- Security: Authentication must be provided for accessing the application via Azure Active Directory. The Application Request Routing must be disabled for the application due to security reasons. All new Customers must submit proof of purchase on the portal within 48 hours of the intimation by the marketing team. The proofs will be stored in the Blob storage. After 48 hours, the proof submission is blocked.
- Search: The Employee Management Portal should have a search logic implemented. Apart from search, the service should also provide suggestions on the search. The company is currently using SQL queries with the “LIKE” operator to perform the search but as the size of the database has increased, the search performance has degraded.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at CertAdda You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS or You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
What if I have queries after I complete this course?
Your access to the Support Team is for a lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during, and after the course.
How soon after Signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for a lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
Yes, access to the course material will be available for a lifetime once you have enrolled in the course.
Will I Get Placement Assistance?
More than 70% of CertAdda Learners have reported change in job profile (promotion), work location (onsite), lateral transfers & new job offers. CertAdda’s certification is well recognized in the IT industry as it is a testament to the intensive and practical learning you have gone through and the real-life projects you have delivered.
Can I Attend a Demo Session before Enrolment?
If you have seen any of our sample class recordings, you don’t need to look further. Enrollment is a commitment between you and us where you promise to be a good learner and we promise to provide you the best ecosystem possible for learning. Our sessions are a significant part of your learning, standing on the pillars of learned and helpful instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. So experience complete learning instead of a demo session. In any case, you are covered by CertAdda Guarantee, our No questions asked, 100% refund policy.