About the Git and GitHub certification Training
CertAdda’s Mastering Git and GitHub training course are designed to provide expertise in the Git tool. It starts with fundamental concepts like Git branch, commits and progresses to advanced topics like design and Git workflow.
The course will cover different components of Git and GitHub and how they are used in software development operations. The course consists of important concepts like branching & merging, how to deal with conflicts, rebasing, merge strategies, Git workflows and so on.
You will get an in-depth knowledge of these concepts and will be able to work on related demos. The course creates an understanding of how the industry uses Git in Real-Time Projects.
Why should you go for this course?
“80% of Global Fortune 1000 organizations are expected to adopt DevOps by 2019” – (indeed.com)
Ever wondered what 10 million users and most Silicon Valley companies like Facebook and Google use for creating and managing open source API’s and to help the open source community? It is GitHub, a Git repository hosting service founded just a few years ago to build software better, together.
Most of the high paying companies are using Git and GitHub for their new, innovative and upcoming Software Projects. Open source software can now be developed using GitHub and you will be able to share your repositories with other developers so that they can also contribute. Some of the trending repositories in GitHub are Scala and AngularJS.
Who should go for this training?
Learning Git is essential for everyone who’s a part of the Software Development Process. These are the few Professionals who use Git extensively:
- Software Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Software Architects
- Software Designers
- Open source contributors and enthusiasts
- Developers who want to gain acceleration in their career as professionals using Git and GitHub
- Managers who are technical subject matter experts
What are the objectives of our Training?
After the completion of ‘Mastering Git and GitHub’ course at CertAdda, you will be able to:
- Apply branching and merging concepts in your projects
- Configure upstream and downstream for your project
- Create and push merge requests
- Use different merge strategies
- Understand how to work on Open-source projects using Git
- Apply rebasing, reverting and resetting in Git
- Implement different Git workflow strategies in Real-time projects
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
There are no prerequisites for this course, however basic knowledge of Microsoft GUI and Windows Command line will be helpful.